Click Speed Test - Test your clicks per second (30 seconds CPC Tester)CPS Test Online. Challenge yourself to measure Clicks Per Second.
What is CPS Test ?
CPS Test is Clicks Per Second Test, which calculate how fast your finger clicks on your mouse. You need to try to click as fastest as you can before time runs out.
About CPS Tester
Our CPS Tester will help you to test your click speed as a CPS Counter – Clicks per second counter.
Our counter will show how many times you can click in 1 second, or 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds and 100 seconds. Depend on how long you want to challenge yourself
It’s a way to challenge and also a way to relax. We bring the result to you in a funny way. Let’s try to find your click speed likes which animal’s speed.
How to use CPS Tester?
CPS Tester is used to test the speed of clicking in your mouse. However, you totally can do with your mobile to test the speed of tapping. Here is how to use our CPS tester
- Open CPStester.com on your desktops/mobile/ipad
- Choose CPS timer. Our auto timer is 5 seconds. You can choose the timer you want through the menu bar or the boxes in the right hand with options: 1 second, or in 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds and 100 seconds.
- Now, start to test your click speed by clicking in the big box. Try to click as many times as you can. (Clock starts ticking with the first click)
- When the time runs out, you get the results. We have four adorable animals equivalent to your speed:
- Fox Speed: Click Per Second > 10
- Rabit Speed: 8 < Click Per Second < 10
- Cow Speed: 5 < Click Per Second < 8
- Slug Speed: Click Per Second < 5
You can play again many times as you want to improve your click speed.
If you have any comments for us, we would love to hear from you.
Contact us via: [email protected]